If you’ve been considering ways to grow your field service business in the new year, we have got the answer for you. Promoting your business is a key element that shares the benefits of your services with your customers. In addition to bringing in more customers, promotion strategies ensure that businesses are profitable in the long run.
Here’s a list we compiled of 3 creative strategies to promote your field service business in 2023:
Word-of-mouth marketing is one of the biggest purchase influencers. When your customers share their positive experiences with the service with their friends and family, it adds to the personal shopping experience and it’s free! Additionally, studies show that most people trust the advice of family and friends, therefore focusing on word-of-mouth marketing can be more beneficial and cost-effective than other forms of marketing.
Word-of-mouth marketing efforts are responsible for nearly 1/4 of retail purchases without incurring additional costs by offering stellar services and asking customers to share their positive experiences with the business with friends and family. Here are a couple of examples of Word of Mouth strategies:
- Referral programs take word-of-mouth marketing to the next level. They do so by incentivizing previous happy customers to recommend your business to a friend in return for a discount code or prize.
- Here are some of the benefits of a referral program:
- 1. Allows existing customers to become advocates for your business because they will be happy to refer you.
- 2. Brings in new, high-quality customers due to the fact that referred customers have a higher retention rate than other customers
- 3. Builds loyalty with existing customers, because they are gaining amazing perks by participating in the referral program
- 4. It has a proven track record of success.
- Harnessing the power of online reviews is a further extension of word-of-mouth advertising. Encourage satisfied customers to talk about their experience with your business online via Google or Yelp reviews.
- According to the Nielsen Global Survey, 66% of respondents said they trust online reviews, whether they be from a happy customer or a dissatisfied one.
Get on Social Media
Having a social media presence is a great way to grow your field service business and helps you find leads that want your products or services. Social media platforms have the ability to reach large audiences and demonstrate your value to customers, so it is a great promotion strategy to take advantage of.
According to Pew Research Center, 73% of US adults use Youtube and 35% use Instagram. These platforms will allow you to build your brand and create organic content and are therefore great for field service businesses to utilize.
For example, If you are a car mechanic shop, you can create short videos and share car tips, like how to identify when your car needs an oil change. Or if you are an HVAC company, you can post a video with step-by-step instructions on how to switch out your filter.
Social media platforms also allow for humor by sharing behind-the-scenes mishaps, GIFs, and memes. This allows your field service business to create a personal connection with your audience to create loyalty with existing customers and bring in new leads.
Streamline operations with Field Service Software
Finally, it is essential to focus on ways to improve business operations to ensure great service. Great service goes a long way in being its own form of promotion. The better the experience each customer has with your field service business, the higher the chance that they’ll share their opinions about your business, engage with your social media presence, and most importantly, come back!
One of the simplest and most effective methods of growing your business is by investing in field service management software, like RazorSync. With RazorSync’s field service software, you can streamline and improve nearly every aspect of your company’s operations. Utilize field service softwares to centralize processes like payments, booking, customer management, and so many more features.
RazorSync’s field service software will help you manage your team and inventory to ensure that you’re able to provide modernized, high-quality field services efficiently. Contact RazorSync for details, book a demo, or try it free for 14 days.