Park Place Installation Completes More Jobs in Less Time with RazorSync
“I looked at a lot of systems, but we are a small business, and the others were too complicated and ridiculously expensive.”
– Mallory Pemberton
Scheduling on the Fly Lets Park Place Installation Complete More Jobs in Less Time
Park Place Installations serves western New York state as the “one call installs it all” source for professional installation of the latest home-entertainment systems, home theaters, whole house audio, and video systems.
The office was using spreadsheets to create work orders and schedule technicians. This was time-consuming and didn’t fulfill a clear need—the ability to schedule on the fly and communicate with workers in the field. To operate efficiently and grow, the company needed an application with the following capabilities:
- Create and manage work orders. Automated creation and assignment of work orders saved office time and improved dispatching.
- Schedule on the fly. Communicating with technicians in the field allowed the company to improve response times and decrease travel time.
- Track workers in the field. Increased accountability and allowed the office to identify the nearest technician to dispatch to a job during the day.
- Improve record keeping. Field staff records comments regarding each job; the comment log improved customer relations.
- Easy to use and inexpensive. Other systems investigated were complicated and “ridiculously expensive.”
Results: Savings and Growth
After investing much time and effort in a search, administrative assistant Mallory Pemberton found RazorSync. A live demonstration convinced her that this was the right solution for Park Place Installations. Her decision has paid off in time saved and improved communication with staff and customers.
- Improved communication and recordkeeping. Technicians’ notes create a log that has improved customer relations.
- Ease of tracking and scheduling. Office staff can track field employees and dispatch them to minimize travel time.
- Time clock feature simplifies payroll. An unexpected bonus, the time-clock feature has proved to be invaluable.
- Time saved in office and field Mallory feels RazorSync saves several hours a week of her time and allows techs to complete more jobs on the same payroll–about 4 hours a week.
Why do you use RazorSync?
“It is simple and inexpensive. Customer service is outstanding. When I give feedback, RazorSync listens. I never feel like just a customer there.”